Location, Location, Location!
For The Harrison, it is EVERYTHING! Situated directly adjacent to one of the top rated minor league ballparks in the country, The Harrison provides tenants a home that is within a stone’s throw of the best that downtown Fort Wayne has to offer. From sporting events, to business conventions, to musical concerts and theater, downtown has something for everyone. It is also the home to city and county government, Fort Wayne’s judicial system and the hub of local politics.
Popular downtown venues include:
– Home of the popular TinCaps minor league baseball team, Parkview Field is also the site of local and national sporting events, concerts and private parties.
– The historic Embassy Theatre features national productions from the Broadway stage, cinema, concerts of all musical formats, and plays host to a myriad of professional, social and community events each year. From the annual Festival of Trees to corporate functions, high school proms and weddings, the beautiful Embassy Theatre serves as the perfect backdrop for many events.
– Among the Midwest’s most advanced meeting options with 225,000 square feet of flexible space, a 50,000 square foot carpeted, dividable, multi-purpose convention hall, two elegant ballrooms, eighteen meeting rooms, the Grand Wayne serves thousands of visitors during state, regional, and national events throughout the year.
– Always in season: the Botanical Conservatory is an oasis in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne. Visitors come to the Showcase Garden with its lush seasonal displays, wander through the Tropical Garden where orchids and palms thrive in the shadows of a cascading waterfall, or retreat to the quiet beauty of the Desert Garden for some relaxing solitude.
– Located just north of the central city business district, Headwaters Park provides a quiet recreational spot as well as the place where area residents come together for festivals, concerts, charitable and other special events.
Downtown is also the center of action for city-wide festivities such as the annual Three Rivers Festival, nine days of fun attended by approximately 500,000 people annually, and the Night of Lights Ceremony, a Fort Wayne tradition for thousands of local families to kick off the holiday season.
With the nationally respected Allen County Public Library, the best local and regional restaurants, Fort Wayne’s Civic Theater and dozens of religious facilities, the Summit City has something for everyone…and The Harrison is in the center of it all!